Maintenance Request

*If there is a fire inside the home... call 911 immediately.

*If water is leaking into the home which cannot be stopped; shut off the main water to the house. If you cannot find the water shut-off valve, call the water company to shut off the water immediately. 

*If your water heater has busted, turn off the water to the water heater and flip the breaker switch that goes to the water heater.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon

© 2017 by Cope Property Management